The Grand Cru on Tour
Saturday April 28 to Sunday April 29
Departing & Returning to the San Francisco Ferry Building
Spending the Night in Petaluma
RSVP via email to claim a spot at the campsite | firstname.lastname@example.org
Since last month’s ride got rained out, we want to make it up to you. April’s ride will be double the fun, consisting of two days of riding (i.e it’s an overnighter).
This is something I’ve been wanting to do with the Cru for a while. A few of us rode up and stayed at Lagunitas a couple of years ago and had a blast. Here’s the itinerary:
- Meet at the San Francisco Ferry Building
- Ride to Iron Springs Pub and Brewery in Fairfax
- Ride to Lagunitas Brewing Co in Petaluma
- Sleep at the Local KOA Campsite (8 minute ride from Lagunitas)
- Time Permitting: Mandatory Karaoke at a locals bar nearby & Hamburgers…with Fries!
- Ride to Moylan’s Brewery & Restaurant in Novato
- Ride to Marin Brewing in Novato
- Take the Ferry back to the San Francisco Ferry Building
I’ve gone ahead and reserved a large campsite a few minutes ride from Lagunitas. In order to monitor the campsite capacity we’ll actually be doing some RSVPing for this one. If you’re in – send me an email. That way we can decide whether we need to reserve additional campsites. If you have questions, post them in the comments so we can make the Q&A public for the benefit of others who may have the same questions.
P.S. For those of you concerned about a lack of a Russian River ride this month – don’t worry, we havent forgotten about it. It’ll happen in the next few months.